All Useless Bay Golf & Country Club Memberships include unlimited access to the following amenities:
- Swimming Pool: open Memorial Day through Labor Day. Lifeguards on duty, a snack shack, and free Wi-Fi access.
- Fitness Center: a full range of exercise machines, free weights and cardio equipment.
- Restaurant & Bar: full service bar and restaurant with daily specials (additional fee for Colony Members).
- Tennis & Pickleball: outdoor courts and tennis ball machine.
- Member Events: wine tastings, dinner dances, concerts, cooking classes, holiday banquets, games and competitions and more throughout the year.
Golf & Country Club offers a variety of memberships to suit the unique
needs of our members.
Proprietary: members are stock-holding members entitled to unlimited golf, driving range and putting green use with full voting rights.
Junior Executive: non-proprietary members, aged 21-44, with access to unlimited golf, driving range, putting green and all club amenities. No voting rights.
Active Military: non-proprietary members, active military service personnel aged 21-44, with access to unlimited golf, driving range, putting green and all club amenities. No voting rights.
Junior Golfer: for youth aged 14-18 whose parents are not members.
Download the Golfing Brochure
Download the Social Brochure
Download the Colony Clubhouse Brochure
Social: full access to the restaurant and bar, clubhouse, fitness room, pool, tennis and pickleball courts, putting green, driving range (fee applies to driving range) and opportunity to purchase one 18-round of golf for the guest greens fees.
Junior Social same privileges as the Social for members aged 21-39.
Useless Bay Colony Homeowners: Colony property owners are entitled to use the pool, fitness room, tennis and pickleball courts. Colony homeowners may purchase access to the restaurant, bar, golf course and the driving range.
Download the Colony Amenities
Useless Bay Golf & Country Club offers a variety of memberships to suit the unique needs of our members.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact Jacque Baldwin, Member Service Manager, 360-321-5960 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Golf Shop (360) 321-5958.